RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CONTINUOUS BLOGGING AND SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
There are around 80 billion websites that have been indexed on Google. For companies that want to use the Internet, customers can be intimidated.Digital marketing, especially for longer sales cycles, revolves around the commitment of the building. You want to build a relationship with the visitors of your site so that they come to you. Search engines monitor this type of engagement.
A blog is an excellent content and SEO tactic that allows websites to develop their brand, traffic, and reputation. If you regularly update a blog, you have a great platform for creating new, quality content. This will keep the visitors on the page and increase the engagement and thus the ranking.
That’s why the blog is so important for a content strategy.
- Fresh content: Search engines want to provide the best user experience for those who type queries in search bars. For this purpose, they search for current and current content and websites. In algorithmic terms, this is referred to as Query Deveses Freshness or QDF, with more emphasis being placed on recent content on trend or doping topics. In general, the search engine has been updated in a few months and will not be updated in a few months.
- Targeting by keywords and coverage: Keywords are the basic product of search engines. However, these simple words and phrases can be one of the most abused SEO tactics. In the past, some companies have collected content to outperform their competitors. The underdeveloped product content can search engines and search engines.The keywords used have the following properties:
- They use words rather to define the vocabulary more accurately
- They are probably only a few times in the entire content
- You just want to use a natural voice
In a secure and “un-provisioned” search era, blogs provide the perfect platform to target different keywords and create the right content and context around them. Blog about your industry. In blogs, you can also create pages for specific keywords and develop a page reporting strategy. The blog article was written. That way, you can understand queries and keywords, even if they’re not posted.
3.Increased pages and a larger website: Google Matt Cutts has published more indexed pages. However, this does not mean that a larger website has no value. Instead, value comes in the chance.
When you run a blog on your site, you are physically getting the number of pages on your site. With each new page, you add a new ranking opportunity for a keyword to get PageRank and engage visitors. Of course, you’ll have more links to go from page to page on your site, which improves interaction. So you have more pages of information that other sites can link to establish your authority through backlinks. Each page of your website matches your search engine ranking. Imagine each page as a new opportunity to try in the front row
4.Increase your backlinks: If you create valuable and reputable content, you can also actively promote links. Readers who appreciate the blog and its content provide a reference and link to blog posts. Search for resource pages where your website would fit the audience and ask for it. If you have valuable information in a blog, you have several pages that can serve as links for various topics.
In the past few years, during the golden age of SEO Blackhat, it was common for companies to engage in backlink projects that were not very advisable. Techniques like buying backlinks and spam. These algorithms are quickly understood and their algorithms are resolved. Now bad backlinks insult websites, which makes many companies nervous.
Despite the fear, backlinks are still incredibly valuable. Google always sees backlinks as a wonderful demonstration of the authority of a website, as a website with many backlinks in its area is highly regarded. The change is just to see backlinks instead of just quantity. Search engines want to see relevant and useful backlinks. blogs